BIP student secured 4th rank in B. Pharm sem 5 GTU examination (December 2017)
Bootwala Rumana – GTU 4th rank with SPI 9.18
BIP students secured 3 ranks in B. Pharm sem 1 GTU examination (December 2017)
Krishna Kshatriya – GTU 2nd rank with 9.72 SPI
Simran Maharana – GTU 5th rank with 9.52 SPI
Megha – GTU 8th rank with 9.38 SPI
Dhruval Nandurkar, AIR-1197
Verma Chandni N.
GTU 9th Rank
All India First Rank in GPAT-2013
We congratulate Ankit Patel student of Babaria Institute of Pharmacy for securing All India First Rank in GPAT-2013 exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. Ankit has scored 361 out of 500. In all 13 students have qualified GPAT-2013 from this Institute. Management of Shree Krishna Educational Charitable Trust has awarded Mr. Ankit Patel with 25,011/-Rs, a Institutional traditional prize, as a token of appreciation.
Vice-Chairman of BITS edu campus, Mr. D J Patel handing over the Institutional Traditional prize and Letter of Appreciation to Ankit Patel.
- BIP semester 1 secured 1st Rank in zone and 2nd Rank in GTU in 2013-14 university examination
- BIP bagged an award for best NSS unit, Best NSS officer , best NSS volunteer and Outstanding performance In Thalassemia Testing award at 2nd Award function-Co-curricular activities organized by Gujarat Technological University in May 2014
- Institute of Pharmacy received a grant of INR 14, 50, 000/- under the Research Promotion Scheme (RPS) from AICTE, New Delhi in 2012
- Institute of Pharmacy fetched research grants worth INR 6, 00, 000/- under the Minor Research Project from GUJCOST, Govt. Of Gujarat in 2013-14
- Institute of Pharmacy has successfully completed a consultancy project from Shukla Asher Impex Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot and Vasu Research Centre, Vadodara in 2015
- Institute has signed MOU with 10 reputed pharmaceutical industries.
- First Batch of B.Pharm students secured 1st, 2nd, 4th and 9th ranks in University Exam-2009 with Gold Medal and 100 percent pass result.
- BIP secured 1st rank in zone and 2nd rank in Gujarat Technological University in 1st semester examination 2009-10.