Dr. Meenakshi B. Patel, received ‘Best Talent Award – Female’, in recognition of her outstanding professional achievements, during 9th Indo-US International conference on “Advances and Challenges in Pharmaceutical Education and Research – 2020” organized by, APP American International branch and APP Gujarat state branch, held at Saraswati Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Dhanap, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, on 6th January 2020
Dr. Meenakshi Patel- Received ‘INNOVATIVE ACADEMICIAN OF THE YEAR 2019’ award, for outstanding and exemplary contribution towards education and Research – from Prof. Hari Haran, Advisor (Approval), AICTE and Prof. A. P. Mittal, President, CEGR and Member Secretary, AICTE, on 18th April 2019 at New Delhi during Inaugural Summit of Indian Education Festival, organized by Centre for education Growth and Research (CEGR), in the presence of many eminent personalities like Prof. Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE, Prof. K. K. Aggarwal, Chairman, National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and Prof. Navin Sheth, Vice chancellor, Gujarat Technological University.
Dr. Meenakshi Patel – Invited as a Resource person for National Level Research Conference on ‘CURRENT TRENDS IN PHARMA MANUFACTURING SALES & MARKETING OF PHARMA PRODUCTS’, organised by R. D’s College of Pharmacy, Bhor, Pune, sponsored by Savitribai Phule Pune University on 30/01/2019.
Mrs. Meenakshi Bhavesh Patel was awarded PhD degree by Gujarat Technological University,Ahmedabad, for her research on “Formulation and evaluation of Gastro Retentive Drug Delivery System for Antidiabetic Drugs” after successful completion of PhD public viva-voce and acceptance of thesis on 22nd March 2018.
- Awarded as Admission councillor of the year 2017 by BITS Edu Campus, Vadodara.
- Stood 2ndin the Group discussion competition organized by Acumen at Babaria Institute of Pharmacy on 3rd February 2017.
- Presented paper in OMICS International conference, Pharmaceutical Summit and Expo on the title – Formulation and evaluation of floating micosponges for gastroretention of an antidiabetic drug at New Delhi, India on 08thto 10th October 2015. Pharma Summit-2015 brought together top dynamic pharmaceutical representatives under one roof who addressed the key issues of the global market. It was a scientific platform to meet fellow key decision makers all-around the Academic Institutions, Healthcare Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations through the research talks & presentations to put forward many thought provoking strategies.
- Fetched the MRP grant of Rs. 1,10,000 from GUJCOST for PhD. Work titled “Formulation and evaluation of floating microsponges of an antidiabetic drug” in the year 2015-16.
- Co-investigator of consultancy project titled “Animal and Microbial study of the product ‘Green clean’”, with grant of Rs. 1,30,000 from the industry in 2014.
- Coordinated a technical Event “Anushthan’11” organized by Babaria Institute of Pharmacy on 11thand 12th Feb 2011.
- Guided two industrial defined projects.