Message for students
- Beware of any fake news during this lockdown that may create misinformation and rumors. It is advised that any information published on the official website of MHRD/UGC/AICTE only may be relied upon.
- Due to ongoing lockdown, the activities pertaining to Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) for the academic year 2020-2021 have been delayed. However, the scheme will be continued, once the lockdown is lifted.
- The online classes for the current semesters will be continued during the extended lockdown due to pandemic situation. Students are informed to take advantage of online learning. The students are free to ask any queries regarding the curriculum or any other matter pertaining to it to their teachers.
- Attendance rule has been relaxed for the online classes in the light of lockdown and unavailability of good bandwidth in certain areas.
Important Message from AICTE
Do not believe in fake news being spread through WhatsApp Instagram, Facebook, etc.
For all matters related to classes, exams, entrance tests, admissions, fee payment dates, approvals etc
Please refer to:
1. Announcements, Instructions, Circulars etc. posted on the official websites of the respective organizations;
2. emails & SMS sent by respective organizations through their official channels ONLY.
Also, bring this important information to the notice of all the faculty & students of your institution and display on your institute website.
Video message from The Vice-Chancellor of Gujarat Technological University
WELCOME TO INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
BITS Edu Campus is in forefront of higher technological education and basic & applied research. Established in 2004, this prettiest campus of the region is home to BITS Institute of Technology, Institute of Pharmacy and Institute of Physiotherapy. They are internationally accredited institutes (rating: A+++ by IAO, USA) with nearly 268 faculty, 4200 students and 90 administrative & supporting staff. It is a self-contained campus located in lush green land in the heart of Gujarat besides National Highway 8. It has established itself as a premier center for research and industrial consultancy in the country. There are six post graduate specialization department equipped with 26 educational and research laboratories performing diverse functions learning in harmony. The presence of internationally recognized faculty backed by exemplary technical & supporting staff and an effective administration have all contributed to the achievements of alumni successfully established all over the world. The receipt of award of The Best Engineering College of Gujarat for 2012 is one of the ongoing recognition and appreciation of these valiant efforts for all round development.
Institute of Pharmacy since its inception in 2005 has always nurtured an ambition of shaping the globally competent pharmacy professional of future. It offers GTU affiliated UG and PG courses in Pharmacy. Also Ph.D scholars of GTU, HNGU, JNU, CHARUSAT, RKU and UKTU are pursuing research at this institute. The institute offers practical hands on training in the state of the art laboratories equipped with advanced sophisticated instruments and strives to be reckoned as a center of excellence in the field of Pharmaceutical education and research. The best quality teaching by experienced faculty and latest updates in the field as we subscribe to prestigious publications of Science Direct, Elsevier, Bentham, Tylor, Willey, Marcel Decker etc. renders an edge to the students for achieving best results and placement. Our students have been doing their projects and are being employed at Zydus, Torrent, Intas, Accutest, Alembic, Sun Pharma, Vasu healthcare etc. The exceptional degree of mentorship and counseling offered in the institute has continuously fetched extraordinary results as well as recognition to the institute.