The Cell aims to provide employment opportunities and Professional training to the students.
- To achieve career objectives.
- Moulding the students in order to meet corporate expectations.
- Creating awareness regarding available career.
Highest package offered was 9.0 Lacs per annum by Byju’s Learning App (Corporate)
Highest package offered was 9.98 Lacs per annum by Indian Navy (Non-Corporate)
Highest Package offered to Pharmacy student was 3.0 Lacs per annum by Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
“We take extreme pleasure in getting associated with BITS for hiring your students as Interns and Trainee in our company.
We truly appreciate your efforts to set up an exclusive placement cell to benefit both your students and us as an industry.
Thank you very much for hiring support.”
“Special thanks to the Principal and Trustees of the Institute who work hard in nurturing the Young Talents from all prospects of life.
Wish all the best to all students for their bright future.”
“Great Efforts by Training & Placement Cell. Everything was well managed. Students are good. Willing to visit every year for campus recruitment.”
“On behalf of Polycab Wires Pvt Ltd, We would like to appreciate the performance of the students we have hired as a part of Campus drives from BITS Edu Campus since last 3 years. The students we have hired from BITS are found to be highly enthusiastic, hardworking and innovative. This represents the quality education and values inculcated in the students by the institute.
In future, we are looking forward for such campus drives.”
Activities by Placement Cell
- BITS Edu Campus has organized CONTRIBUTOR PERSONALITY program twice for Training for The Trainer for Gujarat Technological University.
- The Institute had hosted and conducted TRAINING PROGRAM at regional level, GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, for Training & Placement Officers to work efficiently and with various strategies for better outcome at TNP cell. There were 80 participants attended the workshop.
- At Gujarat Technological University, I-TAP (Integrated Training & Placement) is formed. BITS Edu Campus is in core committee.
- VIBRANT VCCI-2013, there were two mega events i.e. i-Explore and i-Create, which were coordinated single handedly by the students. It was three days program around 3000 to 5000 students from Schools to Colleges have participated. Right from scheduling the events, up to the prize distribution, the entire event was co-ordinated by the students from BITS Edu Campus..
- Two days learning workshop for 108 workmen of BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION Ltd. was conducted by the faculty, Electrical Engineering Department.
CAMPUS TO CORPORATE MEET
The Summit was aimed at :
Bridging the Gap between Industry and AcademiaUnderstand the need of the Industry in today’s technological era Prepare and make students Industry ready. Discussing the challenges faced by the HRs during Recruitment Process Understand the benefits of organization in terms of getting skilled and trained manpower.
Nearly 200 HRs from different companies participated in the event e.g. Linde Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Yogin Emotional Intelligence, Xylem Inc., FAG Schaffer, Banco Products, Rishabh Software, Sterling Biotech, GIPCL, Neptune Realty, ITT, Anwesha Engineering & Projects, SFW Bearings etc.
INDUSTRY – ACADEMIA MEET
“Success means Exceeding Aukat” said by Mr. ChetanBhagat, a celebrated Author, Motivational Speaker and Screenwriter in the Industry – Academia Meet.
With an aim to link Technical Education with Industry.
Almost 450 Industrialists participated to make it a Grand Show.
Ms. Swati Jain
Head – Training & Placement Cell
BITS Edu Campus
Contact No.: (M) 8980011084
E-Mail ID: email@example.com