About Pharmacy Department
- To provide value based student centric Pharmaceutical education.
- To achieve, sustain and further enhance the quality Pharmaceutical education.
- To encourage development and interaction of multidisciplinary research activities, through creation of interdisciplinary partnership and encouraging intensive interactions between research and industry.
- To encourage innovation and research to benefit the community and thereby enabling the industry to produce cost effective medicines.
- To stimulate invention of indigenous technology and to promote technology transfer and optimal utilization of available contemporary technology for teaching, training, healthcare and research.
Babaria Institute of Pharmacy is one of the leading institute of Gujarat, established in 2005. The institute has been established with a view to promote excellence in Pharmacy education and to prepare upcoming generation to meet the challenges in the area of Pharmaceutical industries, education, research and development by utilizing leading edge Technologies.
Institute of Pharmacy offers B. Pharm and M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Pharmaceutical Technology programs.
The institute houses the highly well equipped state-of-the-art laboratories with sophisticated, advanced and dedicated instrument rooms, Animal house and library with computer facility, reprographic facility with unlimited internet access for students and faculty members for research and knowledge upgradation, class rooms with preinstalled LCD Projectors. The institute has kept itself abreast of paradigm shifts that have taken place in recent era of Pharmacy education, and fraternity. The institute aims to provide a simulated atmosphere at the premises to build up and boost up their confidence and competence levels. The institute regularly invites learned and eminent academicians, industrialists and dignitaries to deliver seminars and lectures to create enthusiasm and zeal among students and staff members for educational excellence. Also the institute have a trend to organize industrial visits so as to make the students aware about the working environment of the industry.
|Name of Lab||Equipment Details|
|1.Department of Pharmaceutics||
|2.Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology||
|3.Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry||
|4.Department of Pharmacognosy||
|5.Department of Pharmacology||
|6.Central Instrumentation Room||